Reduce your weekly Skin Care Routine
"How long do you spend on your weekly skin routine?"
If you answer is "0" you're not alone, The best way to start is to find a product that does multiple jobs in one bottle.
Setting up a routine on Thursday night to exfoliate and moisturise will see a great improvement to you're over all skin health and your natural glow.
When you exfoliate you can help reduce blemishes and can reduce stress.
Exfoliation all so sets your skin up for the second step of your skin care routine which is moisturising, or body cream for dry skin
At Mother of Tan we have taken the steps to include it in our tan range, Jojoba and hyaluronic acid.
Jojoba is the seed of Simmondsia chinensis plant and is used in many hair and skin treatments as it is natural and powerful
- It moisturise dry skin
- it soften rough cuticles
- it can relieve sunburn (Vitamin E)
- antibacterial properties
- it boosts skin glow
- it fades fine lines
- it can soothe eczema-prone skin
- it's noncomedogenic (Will not clog skin pores)
Hyaluronic Acid use: This is naturally created in you body and is found in lots of high end skin care products
"How great would it be to find a product that would give you plumped up, hydrated, younger looking skin without the use of harsh chemicals?"
Hyaluronic Acid Benefits:
- Will help remove fine lines and wrinkles due to poor skin hydration
- The great thing is that hyaluronic acid can be used on any skin type, even sensitive or breakout-prone, and oily with no adverse effects
- Full of antioxidants
- Hyaluronic acid aids your skin to increase collagen production
- Hyaluronic Acid has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to help sooth acne prone skin
Mother of Tan range is well placed to start your weekly skin care regime
Our Natural Exfoliating Glove has been created with ancient Turkey Hammam baths who achieve the best exfoliation and relaxation we believe in the world
Please reach out to us and we are only to happy to help with any questions